Friday, May 1, 2009

guitars or drums

what is a easier instrument to play guitar or drums i think guitar is easy but drums takes more energy to play i guess veries iwthin the muscian i can play both but i wonder which one is more easier to play but also there is bass i think bass is harder to play then the lead guitar becues 4 strings cant use picks so u gottta usaly use fingers some people ahave hard time playing becues of the rtyhm how the fingers supposed to be positioned so bass is definantly a hard instrument tyo play but takes a while to get used to so eletric guitar better if u teach ur self and private lessons drums isa fun becues u can play as fast as slow as awsome as u want thats what i think is hard to play guitar,bass,drum

4 comments:

  1. i belive that the drum is way easier to play because al you do is just beat the drum until good sound comes out i myself is very good with african drums

    ReplyDelete
  2. well drums are easy to play on some songs some is hard some is easy metal drumming is harder cause its more fast and more complex rock ummmmm its more slow bass well most bass player just play a couple courds every song and lead guitar is way harder u nvr hear of a rock god bass player do u well for me im more into drums its in family my dad was a drummer and my grand pa on my moms side

    ReplyDelete
  3. After playing rock band on the wii, I have to say that I have a new respect for drummers. There is a lot going on and complex beats require an awful lot of coordination. Your legs get tired from the base drum, and I can see your arms and shoulders fatiguing very quickly. I respect anyone who plays an instrument as I cannot. There is nothing better sounding than live music!!!

    ReplyDelete